CAREERS AT KONARE LAW
Konare Law is a boutique law firm specializing in removal proceedings and cases from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Department of State (DoS) and Department of Labor (DOL).
We are constantly seeking to hire exceptional people who share our passion for helping others. Our work is demanding, challenging and taken seriously, however, we always make room for teamwork and fun. We ask a lot of our staff but in return, we provide competitive salaries, benefits, and training.
We looking forward to hearing from you.
- Attorney-Immigration Associate Attorney (Bilingual)
- Attorney-Criminal Defense Associate Attorney (Bilingual)
- Spanish Interpreter & Translator
- Mailroom Clerk (Bilingual)
- Senior Litigation Paralegal (Bilingual)
- Paralegal (Bilingual)
- Human Resources Assistant (Bilingual)
- Marketing & Communication Coordinator
- Front Desk Receptionist (Bilingual)
- Legal Professional Development Coordinator
- Office Manager
HOW TO APPLY
For Paralegals and Attorneys
- Please include a cover letter, resume, a brief story about you, why you are interested in working at Konare Law, the position you are interested in, writing samples and transcripts.
For Administrative Staff
- Please include a cover letter, resume, a brief story about you, why you are interested in working at Konare Law and the position you are interested in.
SUMMER ASSOCIATE PROGRAM
Konare Law summer associate program’s goal is to position the Firm to continue be the leader in removal and deportation proceedings in the next 100 years and beyond by doing the following things well:
- To identify future leaders of the bar and train them to be great litigators;
- To receive feedback from talented students to continuously improve our processes and delivery of our services to our clients; and
- To recruit the best and brightest amongst those summer associates whose dedication to the practice of law is unparalleled.