PARALEGAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Our Paralegal Internship Program is designed for current paralegal students seeking a profession in the immigration field to gain invaluable experience. The Internship Program at Konare Law offers students valuable on-the-job training and real-world experience at a leading litigation firm. Interns have the opportunity to conduct legal research, review, draft legal documents, and accompany associates to court. They will also share in the day-to-day tasks required for the successful operation of a law firm such as preparing client files, corresponding with clients, and assisting employees.
Requirements for the Paralegal Internship Program:
- Education: Current college student in good standing
- Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience: Must have at least two years of customer service experience
- Bilingual: English and Spanish (Preferred)
- Interest: Immigration & Community Outreach
If you are interested in applying to Konare Law’s Paralegal Internship Program, please submit the following information below:
- Cover Letter – In your cover letter please include the following information:
- A story about yourself.
- Why Konare Law?
- What about this position interest you?
- Legal Writing Sample (Maximum of 2-3 Pages)