SUMMER ASSOCATE PROGRAM
Konare Law summer associate program’s goal is to position the Firm to continue be the leader in removal and deportation proceedings in the next 100 years and beyond by doing the following things well:
- To identify future leaders of the bar and train them to be great litigators;
- To receive feedback from talented students to continuously improve our processes and delivery of our services to our clients; and
- To recruit the best and brightest amongst those summer associates whose dedication to the practice of law is unparalleled.
Requirements for the Summer Associate Program:
- Education: Must be a current 2L at an ABA accredited law school with an excellent academic record
- Skills: Strong research, writing, analytical skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience: Must have at least five years of paralegal experience
- Bilingual: English and Spanish (Preferred)
- Interest: Immigration & Community Outreach
If you are interested in applying to Konare Law’s Summer Associate Program, please submit the following information below:
- Cover Letter – In your cover letter please include the following information:
- A story about yourself.
- Why Konare Law?
- What about this position interest you?
- Legal Writing Sample (Maximum of 2-3 Pages)